ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer Training
ISO 27001 Lead Implementer training helps you gain structured knowledge and expertise in Information Security Management System implementation. You will gain a consistent approach on how to deal with establishing, implementing, managing, and maintaining an ISMS within an organization.
Why you should attend ISO 27001 Lead Implementer training?
In this training course, you will have the chance to build your master’s idea of what needs an organization to do to implement the ISMS. Also, you will get familiar with the best practices on how to secure the information within the organization. This is crucial when it comes to the sensitivity of the information and to correlate with the law and regulatory requirements.
Upon completing the five-day training course and mastering all the necessary concepts of Information Security Management System, you can sit for the exam. If the exam is completed successfully, you can apply for the ‘’PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer’’ credential. This credential will help you in your career where you can demonstrate that you meet all requirements set by the authority. Also, you prove that you possess the theoretical and practical knowledge, the expertise to implement an ISMS. Furthermore, this certification will demonstrate that you have professional capabilities to implement, maintain, and manage the ISMS within an organization.
Who should attend this training?
- Managers involved in Information Security Management
- Advisors and consultants seeking to master the implementation, maintain and manage an Information Security Management System.
- Individuals responsible for maintaining ISMS requirements
- Team members involved in ISMS implementation
- Gain a thorough knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 and its correlation with ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques that are known as the best solution in the implementation and effective management of an ISMS
- Be acquainted with how to interpret the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements in a different context within an organization
- Be prepared on how to support an organization on effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitor and maintain an ISMS
- Acquire thorough expertise to advise an organization in implementing an Information Security Management System according to best-known practices
- Lecturing according to theory and best practices used in the implementation of an ISMS
- Learning by examples are being illustrated with case studies
- Case studies with practical exercises which include role-playing and more discussion
- Practice tests are being provided to get more in line with the Certification Exam
- A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.